COVID-19 CORONAVIRUS INFORMATION
Those who are interested in getting a vaccine can sign up in one of two ways:
- Call 434-432-3582 and leave a message with your name and phone number to register for Gretna Community Vaccination Clinic
- Visit our vaccinations page to find online signup links for many vaccination events throughout our community, most of which will have the single dose Johnson & Johnson shot.
In collaboration with the local health district and other partners, Pittsylvania County has established the former Foodland building in Gretna as the Gretna Community Vaccination Clinic. In addition to the Gretna site, there are many mobile clinics happening on a weekly basis throughout our community.
COVID Cases in the Area
Utility Relief for the Service Authority
Pittsylvania County Small Business Assistance Grants
Other Business Resources
- Limiting all social gatherings to 10 people. This does not apply to religious services, employment settings, or educational settings.
- Masks are required for every Virginian five and over in indoor settings outside of their own household.
- All Virginians must remain at home between the hours of 12:00 a.m. and 5 p.m. unless travelling to or from work, getting food, or seeking medical attention.
- All restaurants and food establishments must close by midnight
- All employees that are able to telework should continue to do so.