Gretna Community Vaccination Clinic
Additional COVID-19 Vaccine Resources
"We are excited to be working with the local health department and countless community partners to offer vaccines for our county residents at the Gretna Community Vaccination Clinic. We are doing everything in our power to ensure that residents in every corner of our community have access to the COVID-19 vaccine." --
- Who is eligible to be vaccinated at the Gretna Community Vaccination Center?
- What information do I need to give to sign up?
- How do I sign up for a COVID-19 vaccine at the Gretna Community Vaccination Center?
- I left a voicemail to pre-register: now what?
- I already pre-registered online through Vaccinate.Virginia. Do I need to pre-register for the Gretna Community Vaccination Center as well?
- Which vaccine is being distributed at the Gretna Community Vaccination Center?
- How do I register for a COVID-19 vaccine?
- Who is eligible to receive the vaccine under Phase 2?
- Once I pre-register, how long should I expect to wait before getting vaccinated?
- I've pre-registered online - now what?
- What is considered an underlying health condition?
- I have questions about the effectiveness or safety of the vaccine - what should I do?
- Someone I know doesn't have internet access. Can I sign them up?